Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Project Containers

I have been working with the new templates for blogger updates and I am not a happy camper/blogger. I keep getting error messages and wish I had never started this makeover...ugh!

Several people have emailed me about the containers I showed on this post. These containers are marketed for scrapbookers, but they are perfect for quilters too! I can store all the fabrics, blocks, instructions, etc for each project in one of these boxes. I also really like that the boxes stack on top of each other perfectly, and you can see what is in each of them.  This box has my leaders/enders project.  I buy my  containers at Michael's and here is the link to the product.


This box has my June mystery units in it (up to last week's step). I am ready to get sewing on step #4 so I have all my pieces ready and just need some time to actually sew!

If you are looking for some inspiration, why not hop over to Vicki's blog and take a field trip - click here.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Those 12 x 12 containers appear to be perfect for projects. I've seen them at Michael's, Kathy but I've never purchased one.

Amy said...

OOOooooo...THANKS for the link! I don't have a Michael's near me.

Judy's step 4 went fairly fast.....a lil' over an hour, so set aside 60 minutes and you should be good to go :0)

LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors!

Amy said...

Me again.....just an FYI for others....
here is a link to purchase the containers (for those of us not near a Michael's).

Of course, they are listing "out of stock" right now :0(
http://www.organizeit.com/pocraftcase.asp#

Amy said...

LOL...tired of me yet?
Just a note: The link isn't for the exact boxes you informed us about, but they are similar....

Susan said...

Thank you for the information on the boxes. They seem to be perfect.

AnnieO said...

I like those scrapbooking ones too, because they have the lid to keep out dust and critters. I bought a rolling cart one at JoAnn's for cheap with a coupon and keep my thread in two of the bins and scraps in different size strips and squares in the others. Only one drawer is a project box for me!

I've finished my Clue #4 sewing as of next week. I saw that Judy plans 6 weeks so we're getting near the end :) Your colors are so pretty!

AnnieO said...

Ya know, I get ahead of myself...I should have said "I finished my Clue #4 sewing as of LAST NIGHT"

Doh!
ROFLOL