Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Nose to the Grindstone

I have my nose to the grindstone today.

I wonder if people even know what that saying means?! I know what I mean, but now I have to go and google where that weird saying originated from.
Sewing and sewing and sewing... making hand fulls of these cute little HST's, pressing trimming and turning them into these little 2" pinwheel blocks.

Trying to create in fabric something that resembles the idea in my head. 
The math is tripping me up.
And the deadline of tomorrow is stressing me out.





Why do I do these things to myself?!?!

Oh well, only a billion more to go! LOL

Come back tomorrow to see how I made out!

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

You are CRAZY! I love these little blocks, but you have to have something made from them by tomorrow?!?
Can't wait to see what you are creating--and how you survive the process. : )

Ellen said...

I think you must be the Queen of the Deadlines! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Stitch! Stitch! Stitch!.....

Lesley said...

A billion more to go, eh! Have fun!

Sandra said...

Those look so tiny! Wow, good luck to meet your deadline. Interesting to see what you show us...

Jill said...

Oh my! They are teeny tiny pieces and you have the centers match so nicely. Try not to get stressed.

Kate said...

Those are some tiny triangles!