Sunday, October 13, 2013

Slow Sunday Stitching

From Curiosities By Dickens


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian blog readers! I hope you will have some time to enjoy at least a few moments of hand stitching today.



We will be enjoying the spectacular weather of this weekend and staying outside as much as possible. 
How could you resist the pretty colours of a great Canadian Autumn?!? This is where we are hiking today.




And as soon as we are back, I will be hand quilting more of my Journey of a Quilter. I only have two more blocks to quilt and plan to enjoy every last minute of this quilty journey. This is what I am going to starting quilting since it seems appropriate for Thanksgiving!
Link up your blog post below and share what you are hand stitching today.






12 comments:

Deb A said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy! The hike should be beautiful with all that fall color. Enjoy the relaxing slow stitching later today - very appropriate block you will be working on.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy! What a great block to celebrate! I am back to hand quilting too and boy am I glad. I absolutely love this time of year. Our trees are still green so thanks for sharing your beautiful fall colors.

Kate said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy. The weather looks gorgeous up your way. Hope you are able to get to your stitching soon.

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kathy! I am envious of your lovely autumn weather - please think of me when you are hiking!

Ellen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We are getting a slow but steady rain today. I hope that you enjoy a lovely day.

Jean said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love your stitching!

Cathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving and have fun Slow Sunday hiking. Looks beautiful.

audrey said...

Lovely fall there! Good luck on your stitching today.:)

Dolores said...

Happy Thanksgiving. We ate, we played some games, we made some prayer flags and we had family time. It's always a great time when the whole family is together.

Ivani said...

Happy Thanksgiven! So beautiful the Fall colors. No stitching for me today.

Kindred Quilts said...

No sewing for me today, but it was fun to drop in and see what others are working on! Who could resist hiking with a photo like that to entice you!?!?

Wendy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Love the autumn view.