Thursday, November 16, 2017

Quiltmaker 100 Blocks

My Dad has been in hospital this week, so there's not been much quilt studio time for me. Thankfully he's doing much better and hopefully will be coming home today or tomorrow. I have had lots of time for hand stitching and will show that on Sunday.
But with all the commotion, I completely missed that Quiltmaker has released the newest 100 blocks magazine
It's my favourite! 
The Quiltmaker blog has a lot of posts this week and giveaways happening - click here to check it out. I will be scouring the local book stores to see if I can find a copy around here.
Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I went looking for a copy of this magazine yesterday but no luck. I will look again on the weekend. I hope your dad is feeling better soon.

Deanna W said...

Thanks for the heads up on the magazine. Hope all is well with your poppa.My daughter is here for the week so not much sewing is getting done either.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Pretty baby quilt in such soft colours. Thanks for this info...going to Chapters today and I will look for it. Love to ogle and dream!

Needled Mom said...

I hope your dad continues to feel better and get home quickly.

Mary said...

I bought my Copy and promptly lost it. I have 2 now, lol. If you can't find it, let me know. Sorry your dad is in the Hospital. Holidays is a hard time for that.