Sunday, March 04, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching



Happy Slow Stitching Sunday!
It has been a busy hand stitching week here and I have spent time working on 2 different projects. 

The hand stitched binding on my quilt for the Small, Smaller, Smallest blog hop is finished. The name of my  quilt is "Scrap Rescue 911". Now I just have to photograph the quilt and write a blog post about it. Can't wait to share it on Wednesday!




I also finished another embroidery block for the "i stitch club" mystery project by Gail Pan. It was a fun block to stitch and I'm already well into the 3rd block. So far we have received 6 block patterns, so I have some catching up to do this month. You can see my first block here


What are you working on today?
We love to see the progress you are making on your hand stitching project, so we hope you will link up your blog post below and share with us.

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

13 comments:

Kathy S. said...

The flowers in the vases are super cute. Way to use up that floss! what a fun mystery.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Your Gail Pan stitching project is adorable! How many blocks are in this one? I’m working on some binding today too. I finished quilting a workshop project yesterday afternoon. Have a wonderful day!

Ivani said...

Srap Rescue 911 - great name!
Cute embroidery, it's also a smart thing to have on hands something for stitching. Waiting for next Wednesday reveal! Uh-hu!!!

Linda M said...

The Gail Pan block is adorable!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

cute little flowers in blue bottles

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Still no hand stitching project other than doing binding. I have several things I want to start, but just haven't gotten to them yet.

SandraC said...

Lovely embroidery. My "i stitch" is on hold til I have completed my hand-quilting.

Marti said...

Those 9 patches are tiny! I can't wait to see the whole quilt. Love the little flowers. It makes me want to embroider again.

Sarah said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished tiny quilt! Love that little embroidery too, such a pretty pattern.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I have 2 projects to stitch up before we leave on Tuesday. Hopefully at least one of them will be worked on today, before they bring the baby home.

Jill said...

Looking forward to Scrap Rescue 911 finish on Wednesday. Love tiny scraps.

Lyndsey said...

I love your tiny 9 patches and that embroidery is really cute.

Miaismine said...

Such a cute embroidery pattern! Your work is always so pretty and fun! Thank you for sharing and hosting!